Environmental Consultancy and Capacity Building
- Review of tender documentation and evaluation process for supply of equipment for chemical analysis of water (IPA 2009). Commenting on the tender documentation, upgrade of the technical specifications of the HPLC-DAD UV-FLD-MS/MS equipment.
Countries: Croatia Client & Funding: European External Action Service, EU to the Republic of Croatia; Duration: 2011 – 2012
- Transitional Agricultural Reform (STAR) project. International trainer for agricultural extension advisors organised by the Ministry of Agriculture, Trade, Forestry and Water Management of Serbia, implementation of the Nitrate Directive and novel green technologies in the agricultural sector.
Countries: Serbia / Client & Funding: Ministry of Agriculture, Trade, Forestry and Water Management of Serbia, STAR project / Duration: 2012
- Support of the Improvement of Quality Management System of Water Quality Monitoring and Information System as tool for the Decision Making Process in Water Policy in Georgia (2009 – 2010)
- Regulatory System of Urban Water Supply Quality in China (2002 – 2004)
- Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Capacity Building in Moldova (2002)